MY SELF
I am Chathura Iresh. I am from kalutara. I was born on 11th of April in 1992 which means. I am 25 years old. My father is a business man. My mother is a nurse. I have got one sibling, an elder brother.
I was a student of Tissa central collage national school in Kalutara. After the A/L, I worked as a Media – coordinator in Ministry of Finance. But I decided to do my higher studies and joined to NCHS. So I obtain 3 years leave from the service and  now I am a student of this institute. I hope to study hard during this period and fly to Australia for higher studies.
My favorite subjects are chemistry and innovation and change. I am going to enter the university because my goal is to study these subjects in future and to become a respected professional in one of the fields.

I meet new people and get on with them happily, I feel extremely comfortable with team. I can compose songs. Two of them are sung by popular artist. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plagiarism

TED TALK done by Peter Weinstock

TED TALK done by Jonathan Drori